Friday, July 14, 2006

This mornings random commute moments.

I saw two men sitting & laughing by a roadside memorial-it was tender irony.


A butterfly flew straight for my car and didn’t dodge my bonnet as it was supposed to. I didn’t see it flying away in my rear view mirror….


I experienced a slight pang of disappointment passing the sugar mill as a stack of sugar cane was not piled up on a palate. Randomly they appear and I had wanted them to be there this morning so I could snap a quick image.


Two dragon flies physically connected were flying together, dancing in tandem with the wind & that made me smile.

A minor thrill when “storycorp” came on NPR….it’s a Friday routine on my commute & I am never disappointed by the human experiences shared on the air. Today was no exception.

No comments: