Sunday, February 25, 2007

Food glorious food.

In my constant search for healthy protein, I grabbed my friend Cheyenne this afternoon and we went to Ulapalakua Ranch Deli for a Maui Cattle Company burger. And while I’m off sugar (for the most part) I decided these were more strawberry than chocolate. Truly scrumptious!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
In his on going effort to create the perfect home pizza, Giampaolo shows his prowess making him dough boy of the week!
Don’t try this at home :-)
Hmmmmm……suffice to say the pizza on the left tasted better than it looked!

6 comments:

mater70 said...

You should have made it simpler for yourself and produced a Calzone!

Never mind, a blind man would be pleased to see the final effort.

mater70 said...

Looking at the strawberry picture, it looks as though Chef was suffering from the morning after shakes when he applied the chocolate "decoration".

Sharon said...

LOL, funny I think you're right on both acounts.

cammar said...

Sharon,

you just blew my chance to be hired by the Flatbread Company.
Maybe as a dish washer...

Sharon said...

or the hostess....you have connections!

mater70 said...

GP you cannot apply for a job at the Flatbread Company - Mrs B's son's girlfriend rules the roost there - she throws menus at people I believe to entice them in.