Monday, February 26, 2007

The Secret.

I’ve always enjoyed my own psyche and I guess there’s no topic more enthralling than ourselves! As a naive young thing I started exploring my mind early on in London with Lifespring and then in San Francisco went to the big boys at EST. I became a bit of a therapy junkie more out of the thrill of exploring how my mind works than any deep child hood wound that needed healing (not that wasn’t a benefit along the way). Most of all these ventures have helped speed up my own leaning curve and that was certainly the impetus of my latest jaunt down the self improvement highway.

Enter Dr.John Demartini….there’s no way for me to even begin to explain his methods. Suffice to say they are all scientifically backed and have proven successful on thousands of peeps like myself looking for a helping hand to the next level. Name it what you will, I had a blast immersing myself in myself and am now boring the pants of my chums with my new lingo and insights. If past experience prevails all but a few nuggets will wear off in a month or two as I get wrapped up again in my stories, unless…….?

3 comments:

Cerebral Itch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cammar said...

Damon Hill... good one Mater!

Sharon said...

Funny-Est & the Moonies are probably not that far apart in some minds!