Sunday, May 07, 2006

Rubbish.




You have to love living in a place that paints the trash cans according to the mood. I went to see Soljahs of Jah Army yesterday (thanks Gemma for turning me onto them) and it was a classic Maui afternoon. Lying on the beach having a beer & watching the clouds, creatures, water and peeps entertain. The red, yellow, & green rocked-catch them if you can (no pun intended).

Oh yes, and while we're on the subject of cans, I lost the word 'rubbish' a while ago. It was replaced by the less eloquent 'trash'. I lament the demise of my native lingo; it appears to be part of my evolution from living in a different country from whence I came. Fuk-dat.

And finally, talking of cans & evoloution, it made me think of this pici from Costa Rica last year.....

1 comment:

cammar said...

Sharon, that bin is so cool that I had to mention it on my blog in my post concert post...