Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dinner with da Wilson's

Guess which slippers are mine?!
When I last saw Cody he was about to graduate high school and he was thinking long & hard about the tattoo he was going to get. So when I saw him last night-it was a great excuse to get him to take his shirt off! I'm not much of a tattoo girl, but I thought Cody's tat really suited his body and therefore it was attractive to me.

Hard to say which one was Thomas & which one the Samurai warrior.
Old school: Sabra, Kim & I have looked under a lot of stones together. Kim and her family moved to the mainland to put humpty dumpty back together again, and she's getting there! We were painting buddies and had a weekly date that juiced me up in a particularly fulfilling way. We painted again this trip and the flow of that same delightful energy came right back.

No comments: