Sunday, November 05, 2006

Kanaha minus wind & waves.

Without wind & waves, Kanaha became a veritable playground for all kinds of family fun. I even went stand up paddling-so you know it was a calm day! Gotta love this chaps commitment to keep the sun off his epidermis.
I like her style.......
This ninja had the biggest spear gun I'd ever seen!
When these little kids grow up they want to become....
This big kid.....
To top it off-notes from the bagpipes wafted on what little breeze there was. And to think I was going to re-paint my office today?!

4 comments:

mater70 said...

Totally love the pictures and comments but the one that cracks me up is the lone piper. Wonder if he's dreaming of his loch at home in Scotland but stoically making do with a rock on Maui?
If he reads this: och aye the noo.

mater70 said...

Question: why does someone need such a large spear - what is he hunting for?

cammar said...

Oh, what a great post! Almost better than the real thing...

Mater70, sometimes you use a large spear because that's the only one you got...

mater70 said...

You are wicked GP - my mind (for once) was pure as the driven snow.

I can feel myself blushing all over.