Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Garden Isle.

One of the many advantages of having an Inter-Island holiday is the lack of jet lag. Up at 6:00am-flight at 8:30am and in our car and off to our first adventure by 10:00am, excellent.
A nice welcoming I'd say....
The horn spouted and that was as much tourism as we could handle! We caught a small kine surf contest in Poipu and the Groms were ripping. While Giampaolo was off surfing the longest left in the State....I dabbled in a little computer art. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but being the lap top novice that I am, I hadn't yet twigged that between the sand, dust, salt spray & insects, the beach wasn't the place for a computer-duh!
The shore break was a spanker.....
Ulli-this ones for you....
"Lazy Sunday afternoon, I got no time to worry.....close my eyes & drift away". Who the hell sang that song? Anyway, I didn't want to close my eyes for a second as the day was so varied and beautiful-gosh what a lucky girl I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

get back to work! what was I thinking :-)
not...

Sharon said...

hah-not yet my friend-I have to find a suitable magnet first!

Anonymous said...

I am going to steal all the company money!!
Have a fun trip :-)

cammar said...

Sharon, you are a lucky girl indeed... but I'm even luckier!