Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sign language.

Classic-if you live on Maui you know these signs have been around for a few months and (while I’m sure it’s a noble cause) I honestly have no idea what they are promoting in the community! However, I am enjoying the sporadic graffiti and was quite pouty when I missed taking a picture of “Impeach Bush” on one of them. However, this little gem made up for it…… as if getting the correct font wasn't enough, they also got the right font size – extremely impressive!

4 comments:

cammar said...

"Together we can impeach Bush" is fantastic!

Just curious: what did the sign say originally?

Sharon said...

You crack me up....."BELIEVE together we can" is the sign that's everywhere, except in your field of vision! Good to see the county's efforts to connect with its citizenry are paying off!

Anonymous said...

hysterical!! I have see these random signs and also have no idea about WDF they are for, though my guess is obviously "religon" as who else would be so bold to stick up dumb signs with no meaning. Anyway, am very pleased to see that people are taking care of the matter accordingly!!

cammar said...

Talking about religions (that in the respectable opinion of Ziggy Marley should all be wiped out), today I saw a van with a sign:
"For a free ride to the church call 871-7311"
I wonder if they take surfboards onboard...