Thursday, June 28, 2007

A change is as good as a rest. Part II.

It’s important in life to have balance, which is why I was sitting on the beach drinking a beer whilst taking this photo.
The score from the British judge for these bathing beauties is a solid 9.5 for not giving a shit about how they look.
Here I am on my back, legs akimbo and having big fun snapping that which passes between my alabaster thighs.
I only have one explanation as to how this turned into........
this..........white people.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

great post....I escpecially like the before and after beach shots...wow..you nailed it!

Anonymous said...

The second lady looks very much like the late Princess Margaret - they say we all have a double!

Not a sign of cellulite on those lovely thighs daughter dear - be glad you've got Tone's genes.

Superb pictures (as always)have you ever thought of submitting them for comment?
Mater x

Anonymous said...

...white people.

bleached by the blazing sun, of course!

Great to see you, Super Sharon! See you again in a few weeks, then BBQ time! Perhaps we'll be able to spend some more time together next visit. Leaving tonight :-(

All the best.

Anonymous said...

Ely - did you have time to give Sharon a tongue lashing?

Mater x

cammar said...

White people and their slaveness to their only god: money.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Mater. It was a happy tongue lashing over a nice dinner with Sharon and GP. Nothing too obscene mind you. But lots of mirth...and beer!

Lano said...

Nice thighs.......I mean guys, I mean.....ah woteva, I am too distracted....