Sunday, June 10, 2007

Never a dull moment.

I’m so easily amused. Some years ago my arse went missing in action which in any other place would not be a cause for fret. However, when you live in the land of the bikini clad perky bum, small moments of gratitude for my own rear end are few and far between. So imagine my delight at this poor bloke’s misfortune, still I’m sure he’s got a lovely personality!

The cruise ship that comes into Kahului harbor has a shuttle that drops passengers off at Kanaha for a few hours of sun bathing…..or more likely sandblasting. Once they’ve taken their perfunctory shots of windsurfing they usually wander about a bit lost, but not this man-he was fully focused taking a video of the sand! Excellent.
A bit of water action between the tourist spotting main event.

Buoys’ commuting home after a long day at the office.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st photo ... great STOP sign for Zebra Crossing.....

Sharon said...

You are right as he certainly stopped a few people in their tracks with his black & white attire!

cammar said...

Sharon, you are too funny!

This post is excellent.
BTW, the filmographer is actually shooting at the windsurfers if you click on the photo and look carefully...

Hey Lim, awzit (local for how is it)?
Haven't been on your blog for a while... I'm so bad with the other people blogs... I enjoy writing way more than reading, I guess...

Anonymous said...

Hi GP!
Thank God you're not visiting my blog - I'm way too lazy to update it but TOTALLY enjoyed reading others' blogs including yours & Sharon's !

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet, reading the comments between GP & limo - a meeting of minds :-) Mutual admiration society.

Shows how addled my brain has got, I didn't know if the zebra stripes were on a male or a female bum (now that's sad).

Mater x

Anonymous said...

did you get a frontal view of the french man? just wondering if his onions were on display??

Sharon said...

Hey Meesh: Since you asked, I did get a side view....pickled onions and a gerkin at best.