Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So much to do, so little time.

Bugger....which little silver Matchbox toy car is Mater's?

I'm sure it's just me but I look at this and think the baker was having a laugh and making politically correct penguins! (Encrypted inner joke for a friend, you know who you are!). 

Thank goodness the gardeners plant pansy's everywhere to add a bit of color to the winter flora and forna......dear god I'm doing it again, losing the will to live from the boredom of my own post!

Crikey it's no wonder the Brit's have a good sense of humor, you have to when there's nothing to do but comment on the weather, the garden and the delicate scroll work on the lovely park benches!

Now , now, I'm only joking.....there's tons to do....really!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always find your posts interesting and you take excellent photographs. Its just that the December weather in Britain does not lend itself to the kind of scantily clad activities that make your Hawaiian posts so intriguing. Have a good Christmas.