Monday, September 14, 2009

Sunday times.

Sunday Lunch at the Windmill in Linton. Sausage, chips and a rocket salad, washed down by half a John Smiths, Ladies and Gentlemen, it doesn't get any better than that.

This scene reminds me of a painting by Constable, but instead of a classic painting it was just a field on a post lunch walk with my bro through Hettchel Woods.

Here we are playing silly buggers with the self-timer.

Caught in the act of jumping for joy.

Good grief it's pretty here.

Later in the afternoon I ran into this octopus tree and I want it to be friends with the rainbow eucalyptus.

Test driving the senior transport!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your photos keep getting better as your eye becomes more practiced. I love you jumping for joy. Give my best to your mum.

cammar said...

Nice photos.
Give my best to your mum too.
Heading to Trestles with Gianfranco. We're gonna camp for a couple of days... it doesn't get any better than this over here too!

Mchumbie said...

'In England's green and pleasant land'